Do you hold cryptocurrency stored on Binance and want to transfer it to further secure your funds? The Versity team presents 2 options in tuto!
- Log in to your Binance account and click on "Wallet".
- Select the crypto-currency you wish to transfer to Metamask, then click on "Withdraw".
- Enter your Metamask wallet address in the "Withdrawal address" field.
- Make sure the address is correct, as crypto-currency transactions are irreversible.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to Metamask in the "Amount" field.
- Select the Ethereum blockchain network for the transfer.
- Click "Submit" and follow the instructions to complete the withdrawal process.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the Ethereum blockchain. You can check the status of the transaction using a blockchain explorer such as Etherscan.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, you'll see the funds transferred to your Metamask wallet.
You can also watch our video tutorial!
- Log in to your Binance account and access your wallet.
- Select the crypto-currency you wish to transfer and click "Withdraw".
- Select the blockchain network corresponding to the crypto-currency you wish to transfer. In this case, you'll need to select the appropriate network for your Ledger wallet (for example, Ethereum for an Ethereum wallet).
- Connect your Ledger hardware wallet to your computer and unlock it with your PIN code.
- Open the corresponding application on your Ledger for the crypto-currency you wish to transfer.
- On Binance, enter the receiving address of your Ledger wallet as the destination address. This address can be found in your Ledger application.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and confirm the information.
- Check the transaction fees and click on "Send".
- On your Ledger wallet, check that the transaction information is correct and approve it.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. Once confirmed, your crypto-currency will be transferred from Binance to your Ledger wallet.
Visit our blog to discover all the Versity tutorials and tips!